Friday, July 19, 2013

Magnificent Makela

 Korea was way better than I expected. It was so much fun,  I had a great time. When I first got there I felt a little lonely and out of place. For one reason, I was surrounded by strangers, that mostly spoke a different language than me. I couldn't understand what they were saying either, so I mostly didn't talk. But my host family made me feel better, they made me feel like I was at home, and throughout the rest of the days of the trip I had a blast. I hung out with the other host families, and had one on one time with mine. We all played soccer together and sung karaoke, we went to Everland and went sight seeing. It was really fun in Korea, I had such a good time I didn't miss anyone back home. I hope I have another chance to go back, and maybe even visit other places out of the country, because this was a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment